Your Status Copied to clipboard !!

New Status

10 Happy Kiss Day Status for Whatsapp in English

10 Happy Kiss Day Status for Whatsapp in English
10 Happy Kiss Day Status for Whatsapp in English
We have collected best Kiss Day Status in English for WhatsApp & Facebook for you. You can share your favorite Kiss Day Status in English for WhatsApp & Facebook. I hope you like it.

Advertisements


Also, you can share your feedback in comment box and stay connect with us.



Latest Post:

Advertisements


Kiss Day Status in English for WhatsApp

1. Let's get lost in passionate kissing this afternoon and forget the world.

2. A man should kiss his wife's navel every day. To start the most beautiful day of his life.



3. If my day start with your kiss then it will be best day of my life.

Kiss Day Status in English for Her

4. I can't wait to kiss you. I love you very much. Happy Kiss Day!

5. One day, I'm going to wake up, roll over on my side and kiss the love of my life.

Advertisements


6. Kiss is the first language of love that we understand.

7. Happiness is like a kiss it feels best when you give it to someone else.

Kiss Day Status in English for Him

8. I don't want to kiss her but I wan to tell her how beautiful she is.

9. The cutest thing a guy can do is smile in the middle of kissing because he's so happy to be kissing you.

10. A kiss is something you cannot give without taking and cannot take without giving.

Advertisements


Kiss Day WhatsApp Status in English
 
We hope that you liked our collection for WhatsApp and Facebook, and stay connected with us for more updates!

Advertisements


Related Tag: Happy Kiss Day Status for Whatsapp in English, Happy Kiss Day Quotes Messages, Happy Kiss Day Status, Status for Kiss Day, Happy Kiss Day Whatsapp Status, Whatsapp Status for Kiss Day