Your Status Copied to clipboard !!

New Status

10 Happy Hug Day Status for Whatsapp in English

Hug Day Status in English for WhatsApp & Facebook
Hug Day Status in English for WhatsApp & Facebook

We have collected most popular Hug Day Quotes. You can share your favorite Hug Day Quotes with us. I hope you like it.


Advertisements


Also, you can share your feedback in comment box and stay connect with us.



Latest Post:

Advertisements


Hug Day Status in English for WhatsApp

1. Since your eyes are looking tired let your eye lashes hug each other for few hours.

2. Close your eyes. Listen to your heart beat. I’m there in front of you. Hugging you back.



3. Hug someone you love and tell how much you care because when they are gone no matter how loud you shout and cry they won’t hear you anymore.

Hug Day WhatsApp Status in English

4. If a hug represented how much I loved you, I would hold you in my arms forever.

5. Hug is the loving gift that costs no money and can be distributed for free to make the love grow.

Advertisements


6. Never wait until tomorrow to hug someone you could hug today because when you give one, you get one right back your way.

7. After An Emotional Hug : Girl whispers to Boy: If You Hug me once more like that, I will be yours forever...

Hug Day WhatsApp Status in English

8. No matter where you are I’ll always find my way to hug you tight.

9. A hug is a handshake from the heart. So always remain close to my heart and best wishes on this hug day.

10. Never wait until tomorrow to hug someone you could hug today, because when you give one, you get one right back your way.

Advertisements


Hug Day Status in English for WhatsApp


We hope that you liked our collection for WhatsApp and Facebook, and stay connected with us for more updates!

Advertisements


Related Tag: Happy Hug Day Status in English, Happy Hug Day Quotes, Happy Hug Day Images for Friends, Happy Hug Day Whatsapp Status, Happy Hug Day Status for Facebook