Your Status Copied to clipboard !!

New Status

Motivational Monday Quotes for Whatsapp Status to Start Your New Week with Full Motivation

Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall”
“To be successful, the first thing to do is to fall in love with work” Sister Mary Lauretta
“Spent life with who makes you happy, not who you have to impress”
“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind” Dr Seuss
“Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is and the only way  to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking, and don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart you’ll know when you find it.” Steve Jobs
“Always believe, something wonderful is about to happen”
“Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is youer than you!” Dr Seuss
“Be so happy that when others look at you they become happy too”
Oh come on, it’s Monday, not doomsday. Make it a good one!”
“I need something that’s more than coffee but less than cocaine”
“Make today beautiful”
“Don’t forget to be awesome”
“Dear Monday, I want to break up. I’m seeing Tuesday and dreaming about Friday. Sincerely, it’s not me, it’s you.”
“It’s Monday. I’m happy. I’m blessed. God is going to do Amazing things this week.”
“Good things are going to happen”
“Wake up. Kick As*. Be kind. Repeat.”
“Oh Monday, let’s do this!”
“Turning your passion into your job is easier than finding a job that matches your passion” Seth Godin